Monday, May 13, 2013

Foursome Engineers (Nashik) PVC Shrink Film Making Tube Extrusion Plant

- 45 mm screw barrel with 10 HP motor


- 10 to 29 kg/hr production

- Size range: 75 mm to 480 mm

- Thickness: 28 micron to 150 micron

- 360 rotating die

- 60 mm die & 80 mm die with all attachmentt

- All rollers are dynamically balanced

- SS water tank and SS rollers

- Auto Oscillating take up

- Winder "s" type

- All temps.



For more details on Foursome Engineers (Nashik) PVC Shrink Film Making Tube Extrusion Plant click here

Related Posts by labels



Read daily plastics industry news at Plastemart.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Please send the quotations on rajshrink@gmail.com

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com. 

Robin Milford said...

As a DIY enthusiast, I've been using aluminum foil from Chinese manufacturers for various projects, from insulation to crafting. What impresses me the most is the wide range of options available, from different thicknesses to various finishes. The consistency in quality and the ease of ordering make China's aluminum foil manufacturers a go-to choice for many creative endeavors. China Aluminum Foil manufacturers